Check-in time begins at 3:00 pm or as rooms become available.
Checkout: 11 a.m.
Credit Card and ID required at Check-In. Guests are charged full payment upon arrival. If departure date changes, check with the front desk for a possible refund of remaining days.
A refundable desposit equal to 1 night stay is required at the time of booking and will be charged
Two-night minimum may apply for weekends, holidays and premium periods.
Wearing of cover-ups and shoes is appreciated in all public areas and restaurants.
The Lake Huron Resort is pet friendly, however we have a limited availability for pet rooms. Check with Hotel Staff when needing a Pet Room.
The Lake Huron Resort offers handicap accessible suites for guests with special needs. In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, our suites that have been designed for guests that utilize a wheelchair, or require extra space. In addition, our public spaces are all wheelchair accessible, including the front desk. Our parking facility features handicap parking with wheelchair ramps to access the main lobby.
All of our ADA handicap accessible rooms are non-smoking.
Smoking, including the use of electronic cigarettes and smokeless tobacco, is not allowed on guest room patios and balconies, or in any area of the resort or water park. However, you may smoke in designated smoking areas, conveniently located outside all primary entrances (doors 1-4). A cleaning fee may be applied if this policy is not followed.
The Lake Huron Resort, prohibits persons from carrying or otherwise possessing a firearm on hotel property, including carrying firearms in an open or concealed manner. This policy applies to all firearms, regardless of whether the firearm is a handgun or a long-barreled gun. The Lake Huron Resort, reserves the right to request guests and visitors who fail to abide by this policy to leave the hotel premises. Failure to leave at the request of the Resorts staff may result in the Sheboygan Police Department being contacted, and may subject you to further legal action for failure to abide by this policy, including trespass.
This policy does not apply to law enforcement officers.
One night’s room rate plus tax is required in advance. Personal checks are accepted for advance deposits only. Checks are not accepted for reservations within four weeks of arrival.
Should you choose to cancel, your deposit of one night’s room rate plus tax is nonrefundable. If you choose to reschedule, your deposit will transfer within the current calendar year to the new reservation.
- Rates are subject to change at any time without notice. Rates may increase during premium periods.
- Group rates are available on 10 or more rooms.
- Unconfirmed rates are subject to change at any time without notice and may increase during premium periods.
- Guests must be at least 21 years of age to rent a room.
- Your family’s safety is The Lake Huron Resort’s top priority. In order for us to continue providing our high safety standards, we require your full cooperation to abide by The Lake Huron Resort’s fire safety regulations.
- Please be advised that the use of electrical heating appliances, except for those supplied by The Lake Huron Resort, is strictly prohibited in our guest rooms, balconies, patios, or any other location inside or outside The Lake Huron Resort property. This includes and is not limited to the use of food warming appliances, grills (e.g. electric, propane or charcoal), and any electrical device that The Lake Huron Resort deems unsafe. We ask that you take special note of this important safety and health regulation.
Important: Failure to abide by this fire code could result in your family being asked to vacate the room and leave the property without a refund. Failure to comply with these important property rules and area township laws may also lead to arrest and prosecution.
- The Lake Huron Resort thanks you for your attention to this most critical safety matter.
**The Lake Huron Resort is not responsible for any pricing or typographical errors and we make every effort to ensure the accuracy of the information published in our websites
Helpful Hints for Checking In
In order to create an easier check in we ask that you please bring your:
- Valid Identification
- Credit Cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, or Amex accepted. No prepaid credit cards accepted.)
- License Plate of Vehicle
Please use main entrance up the ramp when first arriving. There is complimentary valet parking available for resort guests.
Space is limited for parking in the Condos/Villas. We ask that you plan accordingly when it comes to your method of transportation and the number of vehicles you bring with you.
If you’re a Condo/Villa guest you will be issued one parking pass for a 2 bedroom villa. If you are staying in a 4 bedroom villa you will be issued 2 parking passes. These are used to ensure the correct number of guests are using the parking spaces. These parking passes must be visible in your vehicle on the dashboard, as vehicles without them will be towed at the owner’s expense.
Guest Code of Safety and Conduct
For your safety and enjoyment at our Resort, please carefully
read all of the text below. Failure to follow any of the regulations, conditions and
instructions set forth below may result in serious injury to yourself or other
individuals. Individuals not following rules and safety instructions, will be
subject to immediate ejection from the Park and Resort without refund or other
Should any action by a guest be deemed inappropriate by management, management
reserves the right to take action against the guest which may result in, but is not limited to,
the guest being ejected from the resort without refund.
Guests using profanity or abusive language, symbols or gestures may be ejected from the resort without refund.
Sign up for our newsletter!
Sign up now to stay up to date with everything from The Lake Huron Resort