Hours and Pricing
Normal Operating Hours
Monday – Thursday: Closed
Friday: Open 4 p.m. – 8 p.m.
Saturday: Open 10 a.m. – 8 p.m.
Sunday: Open 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Friday Day Pass $15
Saturday Day Pass $29
Saturday Half-Day Pass $15 after 3 p.m.
Sunday Day Pass $15
Not a guest at Blue Harbor Resort? Not a problem. You don’t have to stay at Blue Harbor Resort on selected days to enjoy our fabulous Breaker Bay indoor waterpark. Daily passes are available to the general public and remember that there’s no better place in Sheboygan to celebrate a child’s birthday.
Breaker Bay Policies
- Please note that no advance purchase of daily passes can be allowed; passes are limited and not guaranteed due to hotel occupancy. Call (920) 457-9882 the day of to check for availability.
- When evening passes are available, they cannot be purchased prior to 3pm the day of. Evening passes are only sold when day passes have not sold out for the day. This policy has no exceptions.
- Children ages 2 and under are FREE.
- Spectator passes are chaperones entering the waterpark- not entering the water.
- Children 2 and under must be accompanied in the water by an adult with a paid waterpark swim pass.
- Children under 16 years of age must be accompanied by an adult 21 or over.
- Click Below to download the Riptide Waiver
Towels are not provided for day-pass guests. Please bring your own towels. Thank you.
Effective June 1st, 2019: Please note all day pass guests are asked to bring their own towels for use in the park to avoid additional fees. Waterpark towels will be subject to an additional $3 towel fee per person.
Pier Fun Zone Arcade and Lost Temples Mini Golf follow the same hours as Breaker Bay Waterpark.
Sign up for our newsletter!
Sign up now to stay up to date with everything Lake Trail Resort