Here we answer some frequently asked questions so that you can better understand our process and policies.
Check in begins at 3 pm or as rooms become available.
Should you choose to cancel, your deposit of one night’s room rate plus tax is nonrefundable. If you choose to reschedule, your deposit will transfer within the current calendar year to the new reservation.
- Rates are subject to change at any time without notice. Rates may increase during premium periods.
- Group rates are available on 10 or more rooms.
- Unconfirmed rates are subject to change at any time without notice and may increase during premium periods.
- Guests must be at least 21 years of age to rent a room.
- Your family’s safety is The Lake Huron Resort’s top priority. In order for us to continue providing our high safety standards, we require your full cooperation to abide by The Lake Huron Resort’s fire safety regulations.
- Please be advised that the use of electrical heating appliances, except for those supplied by The Lake Huron Resort, is strictly prohibited in our guest rooms, balconies, patios, or any other location inside or outside The Lake Huron Resort property. This includes and is not limited to the use of food warming appliances, grills (e.g. electric, propane or charcoal), and any electrical device that The Lake Huron Resort deems unsafe. We ask that you take special note of this important safety and health regulation.
You must be 21 years of age to check into our resort.
The Lake Huron Resort is pet friendly, however we have a limited availability for pet rooms. Check with Hotel Staff when needing a Pet Room.
We do provide complimentary valet parking.
Yes, we require the first night room and tax.
In order for the reservation to be tax exempt the reservation must be under the tax-exempt guest name. The guest must also bring their tax-exempt form from the state of Michigan.
Children 2 years and under are considered free for access to the waterpark, but they are considered occupants in the room. When setting up a reservation, we require the number of children under 2 to be listed.
You can either call Blue Harbor Reservations Line- 866-701-BLUE or reserve your room through the website.
Please fill out a lost item inquiry on Link to chargerback.com.
There is an ATM in the resort, please ask an associate where it is located.
Yes, Internet access is included with the resort fee.
Each floor has a designated vending machine and ice machine area.
Yes, you will need to present your room key and ID to the outlet you are purchasing from.
The resort has 2 on-site restaurants. The Beacon & On the Rock Bar & Grill. Shoreline has grab and go items and coffee to start your morning right.
Yes, coin operated machines are available for guest use.
Traditional stay over service will no longer be available. However, we will deliver any additional supplies requested. If you need a change of linens or towels please contact the front desk and fresh ones will be placed outside our guest room door in a plastic bag.
Sign up for our newsletter!
Sign up now to stay up to date with everything from The Lake Huron Resort